Membership
Require-
ments
and
Application


AOH Logo

FORMER HALL OF THE AOH SYRACUSE - COMMODORE JOHN BARRY DIVISION #2
(Fall 1963)

US Flag

Irish Flag

The former Hall of the AOH Syracuse - Commodore Barry Division #2 was located at 1200 South Geddes Street in Syracuse up through the early 1980s. The building was sold to the Onondaga County Library and was eventually demolished to make way for a new Mundy Branch library.

» please click here for a location map «

NOTE: AOH Syracuse Division member Kevin Ahern provided the photo below.

» Copyright 2013 - Syracuse, NY Ancient Order of Hibernians: Commodore John Barry Division. «